Are you an Easypaisa member looking for answers to your question? Well, then I will assist you with your problem. Hi, I am Ghosia Shahid. If you need to learn how to change your Easypaisa account, then the following information will help you with your issue.
Easypaisa is a microfinance bank account linked with Telenor, but it can be used by both members of Telenor as well as those that are not related to Telenor. To transfer money within a nation. This can be an excellent app to transfer many sorts of financial activities, for example.
- Sending and receiving money
- Paying utility bills
- Tuition fees at a school or college
- Paying for goods and services, and more.
Moreover, you can recharge and subscribe to different mobile bundles and packages. If you are in some financial crisis, you can avail of a loan from Easypaisa to sort out your issue. Easypaisa has absolutely amazing financial helping commitments.
Change EasyPaisa Account Number Using Code
You can change your account number using the code. It’s basically easy. Come along and find out the procedure.
- Go to your phone’s dial pad.
- Enter the code *786#
- To submit
- Click on the phone icon
- Input the CNIC number
- After that, CNIC Issue date number
- Enter your 5-digit PIN code.
- Change your account number.
It’s effortless. By following the mentioned steps, you can change your account number very quickly. Remember, this method is available on Telenor. If you are not a Telenor member. You can use the Applications method, which is mentioned below.
Change Your EasyPaisa Account Number Using the App
You can enjoy many features through the Easypaisa application, as well as changing your account numbers. It’s easier than you may think. Just follow some basic steps.
- First, download an app if it’s not installed.
- If you have installed it, go to your Easypaisa app
- Open the EasyPaisa
- Go to the App’s settings.
- Clean your app’s data
- Restart you Application
- Enter your new number
- Specify your CNIC Issue Date
- Enter your 5-digit PIN code
- Congratulations, you have successfully changed your Easypaisa account number.
Terms And Condition
- To change account numbers, you must have less than 300 rupees of account balance.
- It is against the Easypaisa law to alter your account number while having a balance of more than 300 rupees.
- Both SIM cards need to be registered with the one ID card.
- The first sim is your current account, and the second is to which you want to transfer.
- Both sim cards should be active while changing account numbers.
- You can easily change your EasyPaisa account number if you keep these terms and conditions in mind.
Change My Easypaisa Account Number Without App
If your Easypaisa account exists on your CNIC, then you can call the Easypaisa helpline services. Calling Easypaisa helpline services is the easiest way to change account numbers. Get yourself verified. Now, ask the agent to migrate your current account to a new one.
Telenor users can call the 3737 helpline for any issues regarding their Easypaisa account.
Non-telenors call 042-111-003-737 from their mobile phone to change their account number.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I delete my Easypaisa account number?
Go to the nearest franchise or microfinance franchise, provide the details needed, including CNIC, and request to delete your account.p
What is the limit of Easypaisa mobile accounts?
Easypaisa account limits of up to PKR 10 lacs with an easy application process.
How can I change my Easypaisa password?
To reset your password, enter the username you used while activating your account.
Easypaisa is the branchless banking service of Telenor Microfinance Bank. Which together are owned by Telenor Group as well as Easypaisa. It is the world’s largest telecommunications company across the Nordics and Asia. Around 186 million customers and Ant Group, an affiliate company of Alibaba Group and the operator of the world’s leading are members of this banking system.
If you want to change your Easypaisa account number, then all the information is mentioned above. Use any method mentioned above for your concern about changing account numbers. I hope I have made it easy for you to understand. Thank you!