Did you know the concept of AI art has been around for around 50 years, but it has become very popular, easy, and time saving in the online world nowadays? Using tools like Midjourney can create unique pieces of art in no time. Creation with AI Art using Midjourney saves time and space.
Are you curious about how to create AI art with midjourney? Read further for detailed information in creating unique masterpieces using Midjourney bot, so let’s get started.
What Is Midjourney AI Generator?
Midjourney is a creative AI art generator that outputs text-based prompts into amazing images that you can’t even imagine. An original image using AI and machine learning techniques will appear just by typing a few words in your imagination.
Midjourney is different from other AI art generators due to its open for public use facilities. Anyone with a Discord account can use the Midjourney beta server and get started. The amazing thing about this AI generator is that it is free for anyone with a Discord account.
Once you’re satisfied with the creative outcome you can upscale the image and download it. You can also send it to yourself. There is also an option to browse a gallery of other users’ images on the Midjourney AI generator website.
How To Create AI Art With Midjourney
Creating AI art using Midjourney take a process of few seconds. With some brief words, you can get exciting output images. You can join the Midjourney Server on Discord.
How To Join a Discord Account?
- Visit the actual web page of Midjourney.
- Click open the website and sign-up for your discord account.
- Click on the Join the beta button to sign up.
- Now select the invite directly option shown.
- Now Press Accept Invite to join the server.
- Confirm that you’re not a robot
- Complete joining
Remember To Read the Rules
Once in the server, you’re only a few steps away from your AI generator. There are some point to put light on before starting so carry along
Firstly, it is essential to know that this tool offers up to 25 free queries. After the usage of your free 25 queries, you will be offered to choose a paid plan to continue.
Secondly, the Midjourney webpage has some rules that must be followed by every User. Take a few minutes and read the community guidelines, terms of service and rules channel in the sidebar.
Finally, Enter a Bot Channel to Create Your First Piece AI Art with Midjourney. Are you ready to take a start with Midjourney to create outstanding AI art images? If yes then keep on reading and learn how to create an AI image with Midjourney.
Process of Creating AI Art With Midjourney?
- Go to the Midjourney server and select a Newbies channel from the sidebar to Startup.
- Now write a text /imagine in the message bar.
- After typing your prompt now click enter to submit your request.
- After a few minutes the bot will generate four images based on your text
- Once the four images output are given you can upscale the image you like the best.
- Now generate further variations of the chosen image using the buttons underneath.
- Use the upscale buttons to give further details.
- You will see the first row of buttons under the image of your grid.
- Now you can Click on U1, U2, U3, or U4, depending upon the image you want to up scale.
- Once the AI creative image is ready and you’re unsatisfied with the result. A new set of buttons underneath the image can be used to upgrade it further.
- Now lookup for the second row of buttons under the grid.
- Press V1, V2, V3, or V4, depending on the images you are botting.
- This bot will give you four new images.
- Now follow the steps mentioned to upscale your desired image.
Not only the image prompt, but upscaling, and variations also use up some of the 25 free quarries.
How To Save Your Created Ai Art With Midjourney?
To save the file follow the mentioned step to step info below.
- Click on the image and open preview
- Tap Open original underneath and access full-size AI creative image.
- Now Right click the image
- Select Save image as option.
- You can also save a copy by sending it to yourself on your Discord account.
How To Send an AI Midjourney Imagine To Your Discord Account?
- Find the bot message with your finished image.
- Now Click the emoji button to respond to the message.
- Select the envelope emoji shown at the bottom
- That’s it now you’ll find the image in your Discord inbox.
How to create an account and start your journey of generating AI master please pictures with Midjourney is mentioned in step-to-step detailed information. AI is used all around the globe. Millions of people save time by using AI features. If you want to save your time and create beautiful pictures, get started with creating your account with Midjourney and with a short text description generate amazing outcomes. Thank you