YouTube is an amazing world-class number-one video-watching website where you can watch almost everything and anything that you can ever imagine. With YouTube, you can find all sorts of information through a video whether it’s entertainment or it’s something educational.
You can also find videos according to your taste, your likes.
Did you know how easy it is to download YouTube videos on an iPhone? You can do it online, directly using SaveFrom.Net, Y2Mate, AceThinker, noTube, and many more options like these websites. Keep on reading to find out the detailed process of downloading YouTube videos and believe me it is very simple and Easy.
How To Download YouTube Videos On iPhone Without App?
Iphone doesn’t support direct YouTube download but I can show you how to do that. Just keep on reading and find out how to download YouTube videos on iPhone without the actual app.
- Let’s first go to YouTube’s official website using the URL www.youtube.com.
- Now! type the title or the keyword, find the exact you want to download.
- copy the URL of the video to download.
- On your Safari, Open SaveFrom, 10downloader or Ace think in another tab
- paste URL of the video you just clipboard/copied
- Click on the download
- There might be options to select the resolution. Choose the resolution you would like to watch and download. You can even use the MP3 option if you would just like to download the sound of the video or if it is a song.
- To find your download video go to the Downloads folder in your iPhone.
- Now enjoy and watch the downloads whenever you like.
How To Download YouTube Videos On iPhone Without Premium?
Let’s talk about another way to download YouTube videos on an iPhone without a premium. To learn this, read further the steps discussed below:
Using Screen Recording
- Go to YouTube and find the video you want to download. Turn your iPhone in the landscape position so you can enjoy the full-screen view.
- Swipe down from the top-right corner of your screen towards bottoms.
- Find the screen recording options
- Click the screen Recorder icon.
- dismiss the control centre by swiping up.
- Whatever will be displayed on your screen will start after 3 sec.
- Make sure that you start playing the YouTube video before starting time ends
- After you are done swipe again from top-right corner and dismiss recording
- It will auto save to your iphone photo/gallery.
- If you feel this takes time the the other method is mentioned above
- You can use many websites to perform the same work in the same ways mentioned above.
Apps Used To Download YouTube videos On iphone Without App
- 4K Video Downloader
- Documents – Downloader, Media Player, Reader
- Video Downloader & Video Cast
- Video Saver PRO+ Cloud Drive
- Fox Fm
- Cloud Video Player Pro
- Easy Downloader
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t I download videos from YouTube on my iPhone?
iOS is different from Android due to its differences. It’s clear that iOS doesn’t support android apps and these apps can’t be installed or used in iPhones besides using internet research. By using Google, Safari you can access YouTube and then using the procedure mentioned above you can download
How do I move downloaded videos to my iPhone gallery?
From your, iPhone go to photos and tap Import. Select the files you like to import by selecting the destination where to import. Once your files are imported to the palace/folder you like you can reach any time and use them.
How do I save YouTube videos to watch offline?
If you are a premium member then go to YouTube and select the download options stated at bottom of the video. After downloading, you can watch this video offline for 30 days. This video will be saved in the YouTube gallery to watch offline for a month.
How can I download YouTube videos without an app?
I have mentioned in detailed instructions step by step procedure. Follow along and download the videos you desire. You can also use the website to download from YouTube using the following apps like SaveTube, Savefrom,Catchvideo, YouTubNow and SConverter any many more like these some are mentioned above for iOS.
Apple has its own priorities. It is one of the best and topmost companies in the world. The iOS doesn’t support some Android apps so you can’t Install YouTube on the iPhone but you can use a third party to download YouTube videos to iPhone.
I have mentioned in details above how you can download videos from YouTube to iPhone. Use the detailed process and download your required videos. I hope I have made it simpler to understand thank you.