Paypal and payoneer are both online bank accounts providing people with online banking services. However paypal and payoneer are competitors in a way. Still there is an option of connecting payoneer with paypal as paypal doesn’t provide its services in some countries.
In this article we will discuss how to link Payoneer and PayPal accounts toghater. You can easily link PayPal with Payoneer from all over the world including pakistan.
PayPal is the most popular money transfer service nowadays. Most of the freelancing platforms support PayPal as their trustworthy payment method. Some countries are not allowed to use paypal services for example like Pakistan.
If you want to connect and use paypal services then there is an option of linking a payoneer account to a paypal account. How to link both accounts, complete details are mentioned below in the article just keep on reading.
How To Link Payoneer To PayPal?
It might take a few minutes to proceed but it is easy to connect payoneer and paypal. Before linking accounts together you should know that paypal does not offer the same services as the direct paypal users? members. Overall you can transfer and withdraw money using the link.
- Visit you payoneer official website and sign into your account
- click on the “Receive” tab
- Click on the “Global Payment Service”.
- After selecting the Global Payment Service option .
- On the current page select the USD tab.
- A new screen will appear.
- See the Bank names.
- you will have a first century USD bank.
- You cannot connect to a first century bank because paypal knows that it is a payoneer routing number.
- Connect payoneer and sign yourself to community federal saving bank
- You will see the 9 digit Routing and Account number in the Global Payment Service page option.
- Copy the Routing and Account number.
- Once you have Routing and account numbers.
- Log into your paypal account.
- Visit the official website of paypal and sign in.
- Once your PayPal account is all set up just click on Get your money/withdraw funds.
- Click to withdraw funds
- A new page will appear.
- Finally choose the bank you wish to link.
- Select paypal account
- Now! Enter the bank’s details of the Payoneer account and then click Agree and link.
- Your PayPal account is now linked to a Payoneer account.
Remember that the payoneer default fee is about 1% on every payment you withdraw using these linked accounts.
Once both accounts are linked the process of transferring the amount would be simple, you would just need to transfer money from PayPal to payoneer. After the amount is transferred, withdraw from your local bank.
Worry no more, you can work online and get paid online using these bank links. With these options freelancing has been easier and safer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I link my Payoneer account to PayPal?
A: Yes! but both platforms don’t extend the same courtesy, but with a Payoneer account you can use both platforms.
Q: Does PayPal work/ link with Payoneer?
A: No! You can not connect PayPal with Payoneer. They both are compilators however Payoneer provides a link option to withdraw your funds.
Q: How to link Payoneer with PayPal?
A: The complete instructions are detailed in the article above. Just read and follow to link both accounts.
Q: What happens if this method doesn’t work?
A: Call PayPal, discuss your issues. PayPal may ask you for some information. Provide them details needed and they’ll allow you to link accounts.
I hope you find it useful and easy to connect Payoneer linking PayPal. Now enjoy transactions from the PayPal account to your Payoneer. People from all around the world are using either linked accounts or such accounts like PayPal for their withdrawal 9f funds
It is absolutely easy to connect both accounts together in a short time. If you are an online worker and PayPal doesn’t support and work in your country like mine(PAKISTAN). Just use the instructions above to connect both accounts and link them together.
Just read the complete step to step guide on how to link Payoneer to PayPal and enjoy the transportation of your funds. Thank you