providing payment solutions for businesses and individuals Payoneer is an online payment worldwide platform. If you don’t like to stay connected with a Payoneer account. Follow these simple steps to delete your Payoneer account.
Keep on reading to find out how to delete your Payoneer account. Remember you should have all the necessary details for account deactivation.
How To Delete Payoneer Account ?
It’s very simple to delete/deactivate a Payoneer account. If you don’t know the process then follow step-by-step method I have mentioned
- Firstly Log-in to Payoneer account from the official Payoneer webpage
- Select “Settings”
- Click on “Bank Accounts.”
- Search bank account you wish to delete
- Select the “Details” next to it.
- Click on the “Delete” button which is at the bottom of the webpage.
- Read warnings on the page.
- If you are determined to close your account,
- Select the orange Contact Us button to complete the process.
- Write a feedback form with reason for closing your account.
- Select Submit to confirm to delete your account
Note: if you have deleted your Payoneer account, remember that you cannot access it again or the payment. Before deactivating your Payoneer withdraw all your remaining funds.
How To Withdraw Any Remaining Funds?
Once you delete your account. There is no access to reopen. I would like to suggest you withdraw any remaining funds in your account before deleting your account because once this is done you will never be able to access it again.
- Sign in to Payoneer.
- Go to Withdraw&transfer
- Choose Withdraw to bank.
How To Contact Payoneer Customer Support?
To deactivate your Payoneer account, you can contact Payoneer customer support. You can also do this by logging into your Payoneer account
- Select on help and support options provided on dashboard
- Select the option shows “Contact Us”
- Choose to “Submit Request.”
- Request account deletion
Provide your required account details, your name, email address, and customer ID with reason explaining why you want to delete your account.Payoneer customer support will guide you through the process of deactivating.
After your deactivation request, Payoneer customer support will confirm the deletion of your account. You will receive a confirmation email about closure of your account.
I think this information might be helpful for you to know that Payoneer may keep some of your personal information. These details will include transaction data info for a certain time after your account is closed, as by law.
How Do I Release/Delete A Payee ID From My Account?
If you want to release/delete a payee ID from your account. Contact Payoneer customer service and provide them reasons that you wish to delete your ID. You should also state your name of the Payoneer mass payout company and payee ID that you like to deactivate.
Some Important Information For Deleting Payoneer Account
Some important information should know before deactivating your Payoneer Account
- It might take some time to deactivate your account.
- You cannot access your Payoneer account once it’s deleted.
- Make sure to remove all the funds in your account.
- Screenshot your transactions and save them. It might be useful in the future.
- After account closure you can’t create a new account using the same information or email
Can I delete my payoneer account and create a new one?
Yes, it is possible to delete your Payoneer account and create a new one.
How To Delete a Blocked Payoneer Account?
You will need to contact Payoneer’s customer support to assist you in deleting your blocked account. You cannot delete it by yourself if it is blocked. It is against the Payoneer law to disclose a blocked account until the matter is unsolved.
Payoneer is a trustworthy financial banker which allows you to make transactions all around the world. But if for some reason this is not useful for you then you can always delete your account.
If you wish to deactivate your account permanently then follow the details I have mentioned above. Read the complete article so you know all the details before deactivating your account.
Make sure before deactivating your account your funds are safe and received because once the account is deactivated there isn’t any other way to retrieve your funds and you can not reopen a Payoneer account using the same information as before. Thank you!