Do you want to delete your Snapchat account but you don’t know how to? Are you looking for a step to step guide then search no more because we’ve got just the information you need to get rid of your Snapchat account permanently.
How To Delete Your Snapchat Account?
It is very simple and easy. Although Snapchat has not given a standout option in the settings. But it doesn’t mean you can delete the account. You just need to know the proper functioning. So here we are to teach you the proper way of deactivating your Snap account. Now shall we get started.
How To Delete Snapchat Account [Step To Step Guide]
If you are using the Snapchat mobile app from your mobile then the option for you is to use Snapchat’s website to delete your account. How to do that is detailed below check it out.
- Firstly go to your Snapchat application from your mobile phone.
- Click open
- Now go to the top left corner and click on your profile on Snapchat.
- After going to your account click settings placed right at the top left side corner.
- Now scroll down to the support section and click on I Need Help.
- On this new page find the option Managing My Account and click to open
- Now click on the third option Which states as Delete Reactivate My Account
- Next read How To Delete My Snapchat Account.
- Scroll a bit down on this page.
- Click on the Account Portal link given by Snapchat and follow the new page.
- Finally palace tour Snapchat account username, password and tap on continue.
- But continuing you are agreeing and in a few seconds, your account id of Snapchat is deactivated.
- If you wish to reactivate your account for some reason then you have the limit of 30 days.
- After a 30-day time period, your Snapchat account will be permanently deleted.
How Can iOS Users Deactivate Their Snapchat Account?
iOS Users can delete a Snapchat account within the Settings menu of their Snapchat.
- Open your Snapchat account on your phone.
- Go to Settings by tapping on your snap Profile.
- Scroll a little down to Account Actions.
- Find delete my account option.
- Now just Follow the steps immerging on your screen.
- Delete your account.
If you want to delete your Snap account for whatever reason then just follow the step to step guide detailed with complete pictures and instructions for your ease. It might take a little time but using the listed instructions you can get rid of the Snapchat account.
How to delete a Snapchat chat account is easy for iOS users but for Android users use the instructed details with screenshots and deactivate your account permanently like I have shown above. Thanks For Visiting!