Are you an iPhone user? There are many things about iOS that are mysterious. But worry not, we’ve got it covered for. Just like that we are going to tell you how to see the WiFi password on iPhone.
Wi-Fi passwords are used to protect and secure your wireless networks. Once you are connected to Wi-Fi using its password. It will be automatically saved on your iPhone.
For any reason you are looking for a WiFi password on your iPhone then keep on reading. We have mentioned complete details follow along.
How To Find A WiFi Password On iPhone? (First Method)
It is very easy to see your WiFi password on your iPhone. You just need the right directions. We have mentioned the method to ease your life using an iPhone.
- Go to “settings” on your phone
- Select “saved networks”
- click on your home network
- Your password will appear
If you have an iPhone 8 plus or above then follow the details below:
- Go to your iPhone Settings
- Select Wi-Fi
- select the “i” icon to the right side wifi network name
- Select Password
- Use Fingerlock or Password
- Your password will be revealed
You are not allowed to see your WiFi password with this method If your iPhone is not running iOS 16.1. updates your iPhone to use this method.
Seeing WiFi Password Using iCloud (Second Method)
iOS devices do not usually have password recovery options. but iCloud Keychain has made this possible. Well, it is possible that you might not know about this procedure but by activating the iCloud account on your iPhone will make passwords visible.
To find out if the service is activated on your phone follow the following procedure
- Go to Settings
- your name
- Tap on Keychain.
You can tap view your password if this setting is already activated but if your setting is not active then tap on the setting.
- Click on System
- Search for the name of the WiFi network
- Now click on it
Once this is done check the box next to see password.
See Your Wifi Password Using Third App (Third Method)
There are other ways to find out your iPhone wifi password. By using a Third party you can view your iphone password.
- EaseUS MobiUnlock
- Tenorshare 4uKey – Password Manager
Let’s find out how to find a WiFi password on your iPhone using these applications.
- Firstly Connect your iPhone with a computer.
- Now Install a good password manager or the one mentioned above
- Click iOS Password Manager
- After scanning, check saved Wifi passwords on an iPhone from your PC.
Using this method you can see your wifi password of your iPhone using a Third application.
Find Your Wifi Password By Sharing (Forth Method)
This is also a way to see your wifi password by sharing it with your friend/partner. Follow the details below;
- Your devices must be running iOS 11.
- Your Apple ID must be in your Contacts application.
- Bluetooth must be enabled on your devices.
Once these requirements are done on both iPhones follow the steps given below
- Hold your iPhone near your friend’s iPhone
- Both devices need to be close to use this Features
- connect to the Wi-Fi network whose password you want to share.
- Share Your Wi-Fi window pops up
- Tap Share Password.
This way you will share your wifi password from your iPhone to your partner’s phone. This way you can also find out the wifi password on your iPhone.
Check Your Wifi Password Jailbreak (Final Method)
You can’t look up a Wi-Fi password directly on your iPhone unless your iPhone is jailbroken. These running applications specifically help you do that.
Apple doesn’t allow it as it is secured software. There’s no feature in iOS to find a Wi-Fi password, even if you have saved it in the keychain. But there are other options for looking up passwords on the iPhone.
Before going through this method we recommend “Backup your iOS device” in case anything happens. Using jailbreak is illegal and is not commonly used.
How to jailbreak to views password
- Open Cydia App
- Tap on the search bar
- Search “Wifi Password”
- Once you have wifi password files
- Tap on the first
- Install it on your device.
How To Find Wifi Password on iPhone With Jailbreak
- Open Cydia And Proceed to Search Bar
- Once it is installed
- open the app
- See all the WiFi names you’ve been connected to before.
- Tap on any of the Wifi names
- Now at the top, you can see an info log
- Now you can see the wifi password
Now you know how to find a Wifi password on an iPhone using a different method. All the methods are mentioned above in detail. You can use any to find out your wifi password on your iPhone.
I hope you will find this content useful. All the information required to find a password for Wi-Fi on iOS is mentioned above. Follow for more information. Thanks For Visiting!